Gefen/Core Brands, LLC warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship. If equipment fails because of such defects and Gefen LLC is notified within the specified warranty period* from the documented** date of purchase, Gefen will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed. Warranty period begins on the date of purchase by the original end-purchaser, as indicated on the proof of purchase document**. This Limited Warranty extends to the original end-user purchaser of the product, and is not transferrable to any subsequent purchaser(s) or owner(s). Customers outside the continental United States of America are responsible for shipping charges to and from Gefen.
* Warranty period:
Passive Copper Cables without any electronic circuitry: 30 days. Cables must be in their original condition.
Electronics: 2 years unless specified otherwise.
3 years if specifically noted as such on Gefen web-page of a product. Documented** purchases made on or after March 29, 2017 only.
** Proof of purchase must be a written document, as deemed acceptable by Gefen/Core Brands, LLC.
An RMA number must be obtained prior to returning any product for repair / replacement.
Please contact us for further instruction.
- All returns must reference an RMA number. Packages returned without an RMA number may be refused.
- Return packages must be properly packaged for return shipment. Any damages resulting from improper packaging are subject to a restocking fee.
- In order to obtain a full refund of the purchase price, returns must be requested within 30 days of the initial purchase date from your Gefen authorized resellers/distributors.
- All returns requested after 30 days, but no later than 60 days of purchase date are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Gefen reserves the right to inspect the product condition and may apply an additional 5% restocking fee for any excessive damage or wear.
- In order to receive a credit on copper cables, the cables must be unopened.
All returns must include every component originally shipped with the products (power supplies, remotes, cables, etc.). The cost of any missing accessory will be deducted from the original purchase amount.
Returns for Goods Purchased through Dealers/Distributors:
- Gefen can directly issue an RMA# for repair returns only for all goods purchased through a dealer/distributor.
- Proof of purchase may be required to accept an RMA request as a "warranty" repair.
- All returns for credit/exchange must go through the original dealer/distributor the goods were purchased from. Gefen cannot issue any credit for any goods not purchased directly from Gefen.