Warranty and Return Policy
Gefen LLC warrants the equipment it manufactures to be free from defects in material and workmanship. If equipment fails because of such defects and Gefen LLC is notified within two (2) years from the date of shipment, Gefen will, at its option, repair or replace the equipment, provided that the equipment has not been subjected to mechanical, electrical, or other abuse or modifications.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
- Proof of sale may be required in order to claim warranty.
- Customers outside the US are responsible for shipping charges to and from Gefen.
- Copper cables are limited to a 30-day warranty and cables must be in their original condition.
An RMA number must be obtained prior to returning any product for repair / replacement.
Please contact us for further instruction.
- All returns must reference an RMA number. Packages returned without an RMA number may be refused.
- Return packages must be properly packaged for return shipment. Any damages resulting from improper packaging are subject to a restocking fee.
- In order to obtain a full refund of the purchase price, returns must be requested within 30 days of the initial purchase date from your Gefen authorized resellers/distributors.
- All returns requested after 30 days, but no later than 60 days of purchase date are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Gefen reserves the right to inspect the product condition and may apply an additional 5% restocking fee for any excessive damage or wear.
- In order to receive a credit on copper cables, the cables must be unopened.
All returns must include every component originally shipped with the products (power supplies, remotes, cables, etc.). The cost of any missing accessory will be deducted from the original purchase amount.
Returns for Goods Purchased through Dealers/Distributors:
- Gefen can directly issue an RMA# for repair returns only for all goods purchased through a dealer/distributor.
- Proof of purchase may be required to accept an RMA request as a "warranty" repair.
- All returns for credit/exchange must go through the original dealer/distributor the goods were purchased from. Gefen cannot issue any credit for any goods not purchased directly from Gefen.