This product is discontinued. For an alternative solution, Gefen recommends the 1x4 VGA Splitter.
the same monitor signal to six remote locations
is perfect for the non-interactive distribution of information. It
is currently in service in airports and train stations, in schools
and concert halls, in large conferencing facilities and on stock exchange
trading room floors.
If combined with the extendit ADB100 and ADB500,
it can also be used in an interactive environment.
it works The
extendit VDX600 Monitor Distribution Amplifier distributes
the same program source material in as many as 6 remote monitors.
The VDX600 amplifies monitor signals through RGB cables up to
500 feet away. The hardware is designed with a unique sharpness control
feature to handle any loss in signal quality due to capacitance build-up
in the cables. The VDX600 unit is placed next to the CPU or
up to 6 feet away. The monitor cables connect the CPU and the VDX600
unit input. The cable is supplied with the VDX600 package. The
extended monitors require RGB cable and an RGB to VGA connector which
is purchased in addition to the VDX600. The VDX600 is
used in conjunction with the TSE100R or PCX100 receiver
unit, which provides all the necessary monitor mating you will need
at the extended end.
VXD600R Receive Unit
Two Power Cords
One 6ft VGA to BNC Cable
• Maintains highest resolution video
• Monitor extension up to 500 feet away
• Six independent monitor outputs
• Unlimited cascading with additional units
• Sharpness control for cable loss compensation
• Installs in Minutes
• For Mac and PC
• Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
• Actual Bandwidth: 120 MHz
• Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
• Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
• Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
• Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
• BNC output Impedance: 75 Ohms
• RGB Output Gain: +5dB Gain
• Power Consumption: 15 Watts (max.)
• Power Supply: 100-240 volts
• Dimensions: 8.5"W x 5.5"H x 6.5"D
• Shipping Weight: 10 Lbs.