The Gefen 4K Ultra HD 600 MHz Video Wall Controller is the perfect solution for entertainment and digital signage applications in retail outlets, clubs, trade shows, control centers, building lobbies, and other venues where a large, high quality 4K picture is required. It accepts a single 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 (18 Gbps, 600 MHz TMDS clock) HDCP 2.2 or 1.4 compliant HDMI source, and using its advanced video processing technology divides the picture pixel by pixel and without any extrapolation or approximation, over four equally-sized 1080p Full HD displays. It can also create multiple display configurations using predefined row or column layouts, up to a maximum of four displays installed in vertical or horizontal orientation, or allow complete customization of how the input is cropped and outputted to each screen.
The picture on each display can also be rotated in 90 degree increments, individually or simultaneously. The 4K Ultra HD Video Wall Controller’s versatile bezel compensation ability can accommodate any display bezel width. Analog audio can be de-embedded from the HDMI source and be routed to an outboard sound-reinforcement system, adding presence and impact to AV presentations. The EXT-UHD600A-VWC-14 is controllable via front panel, its handheld IR remote control, RS-(more…)
- Accepts a 4K 600 MHz (60 Hz, 4:4:4) input and creates a pixel-by-pixel 4K Ultra HD picture using four Hi-Def 1080p Full HD displays
- Creates pictures in a row or a column, up to a maximum of four displays installed in vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Complete customization of how the input is cropped and outputted to each screen.
- Pictures on each display can also be rotated in 90 degree increments, individually or simultaneously.
- Versatile bezel compensation ability can accommodate any display bezel width.
- Analog L/R Audio Breakout for use with outboard amplification systems
- Easy to use on-screen Graphical User Interface (GUI) and web interface
- Handheld IR remote control
- IR sensor on front panel and IR Extender input on back panel
- Controllable via front panel buttons, IR, IP (web interface, Telnet, and UDP), and RS-232
- Field-updatable firmware using the Gefen Syner-G software
- Locking power supply connector
- 1U tall rack-mountable enclosure, rack ears included
* Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Video Input Maximum TMDS Clock: 600 MHz
Video Input Total Signal Bandwidth/Data Rate: 18 Gbps
Input resolution: Up to 4K 60 Hz 4: 4: 4, with HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
Output resolution: Up to 1080p Full HD (60 Hz), with HDCP 1.4
Video Input connector: (1) HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female, locking
Video Output connectors: (4) HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female, locking
Analog Audio Output connectors: (2) RCA jacks
RS-232 connector: (1) DB-9, female
IP Control connector: (1) RJ-45, shielded
USB Connector: (1) Mini-B
IR In/Ext Connector: (1) 3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack
IR Extender type: EXT-RMT-EXTIRN
Menu Navigation buttons: (6) tact-type, blue backlight
Power Supply Connector: 3-pin locking plug
Power Supply: 12V DC
Power Consumption: 12W Maximum
IR Remote Battery: 1x CR2025, Lithium
Operating Temperature: +32 to +122 °F (0 to +50 °C)
Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% RH, non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -4 to +185 °F (-20 to +85 °C)
Storage Humidity: 0% to 95% RH, non-condensing
MTBF: 50000 hours
Dimensions (W x H x D, not including connectors):
Without Rack Ears: 15.3â€� x 1.7â€� x 8.9â€� (389mm x 43mm x 226mm)
: With (more…)
3 year product warranty
Please see the Gefen warranty page for more details